The Port of San Diego serves the people of California as a specially created district, balancing multiple uses of 34 miles along San Diego Bay spanning five cities – Chula Vista, Coronado, Imperial Beach, National City, and San Diego.
The Port champions Maritime, Waterfront Development, Public Safety, Experiences and Environment, all focused on enriching the relationship people and businesses have with our dynamic waterfront. From cargo and cruise terminals to hotels and restaurants, from marinas to museums, from 22 public parks to dozens of special events, the Port contributes to the region’s prosperity and remarkable way of life on a daily basis.
- American Federation of Teachers Guild, Local 1931
- California Nurses Association – National Nurses United
- Congressman Scott Peters (CA-52)
- Diane Takvorian & Bob Bray
- SEIU Local 221
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 569
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Mel & Linda Katz
- Port of San Diego
- San Diego County Building Trades Council
- Sonya Holmquist
- The San Diego LGBT Community Center
- Toni Atkins CA Senate President pro Tempore